Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Finished My Writing Desk

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

It feels like I've been working at this forever, but it is finally done!

This is my first time really doing grunge and I'm really happy with the way the lid tued out. The pink is Glitz from the Beau Jardin kit; I painted the flower cluster in the bottom left coer with my new Magical Micas. The flowers top left are made with the Tattered Flowers die. The medallion stamp on the right is embossed with Lindy's Embossing Powder (yes, it's like buttah). I used Kraft Core Core-dinations for the leaves, my first time working with it, and it's great. The lock on the front is misted with Moonshadow then painted with a Lindy's Moonshadow Ink.

I decorated the inside, fairly plainly, though I didn't get a chance to photograph it – the glues I have to hand are not holding it together so well, so I didn't want to tempt fate.

I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for, though right now I'm thinking I'll use it to store all my different swatches.

Hope you will all posts pics when yours are done. Looking forward to having time to do some challenges now 🙂

[img:width=577&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325919982_876_FT0_writing_desk_1.jpg[/img]
      [img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325919982_876_FT0_writing_desk_2_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325919982_876_FT0_writing_desk_3_.jpg[/img]

Wow Jackie…. I'm speechless!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! love the techniques you used, what a beautiful piece of art this is!!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Wow, this is incredible!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

*GASP* Jackie, this is totally, incredibly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for posting!!!!

Oh, Jackie! This is gorgeous!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Gorgeous Jackie.

Jackie. That is just GORGEOUS!!!!…..

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Jackie, I'm speechless. This is over-the-top gorgeous. So glad you shared it with us.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

OMG Jackie, this really takes the cake! You have inspired me gal. Love every bit of it and the fact that your fearlessly ventured into new technique land. Woo hoo…a real piece of art!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

beautiful job!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Wow Jackie!! It's gorgeous!!! Your handmade flowers are so pretty!! Thanks for sharing!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Amazing! Love it!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Aw, thank you ladies, you're making me blush!

Wowzers, Jackie! Your creation is simply gorgeous! Every element and the placement of the beautiful paper is stunning! Your artistry and talent is growing by leaps and bounds!!! What a wonderful picece of art. Display it proudly!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.