Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements First Ever Swirlydoos Blog Hop!!!

This topic contains 66 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Oh yes we are! We are going to be having our first ever Swirlydoos Blog Hop. The girls thought that we should do it around the kit reveal, so we will!

Check our Blog to see where you need to start. Not all of the DT will be able to participate. A few of our inteational ladies don't have their kits yet 🙁 Hopefully next month everyone will be playing.

This month's prize will be a $25 gift certificate to the store! I hope you can join us on 7/5!!!!

BTW – the DT is working on another surprise for you. We are just working out the final details and hope to be unveiling it soon!!!!

Oh now this is cool…count me in!!!!!

That sounds awesome Lisa!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sounds great Lisa!!!

I'll check it out!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

A Swirlydoos blog hop will be the best!

oooh sounds fun!

cool!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yay!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

SAWEET!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

fun 🙂

yay! and ohhhh! I lurve surprises!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I hopped all over the place this moing. It was fun to see all the layouts on everyones blog.

I just finished the hop and it was awesome! Loved seeing all the AMAZING work! Great job ladies!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.