This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I seriously screwed up the first couple of flocked rub-ons that I did…dang, what a mess! So I used a lot more patience and gently teased off the backing of the next ones. I also discovered that if you take a somewhat soft paintbrush and gently dust off the rub-on after it's securely adhered, you can remove the excess flock dust and reveal a bit more detail. Now I'm starting to like them 🙂

Snagg1
      Send PM

I still don't like them. The words that we put on the front cover last night are no longer on my cover. I peeled them off because they looked like jibberish. LOL

I left mine on, but you really can't read 'em….I can because I know what it says, but anyone else would think it was gibberish, too! If they were just a tad bigger, it might help. Worked well on the transparency. I've talked myself into them, LOL!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Still not convinced

Snagg1
          Send PM

Me neither, but I'm glad you are Bev! 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LOL..I don't like them either!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I like 'em fine but I understand they are a flocking pain for most people.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

They are a flocking pain in the [email protected]#!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I've been thinking that for months, glad to see I'm not alone ;D

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

save em for the next RAK you gotta give out LMAO lol

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

LOL… Heres your RAK of the frocking flocking crap!!! Enjoy!!

Hehee!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Rub ons in general are hit or miss. Never a sure thing either way.
                    Flocked or naked. LOL

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]

LOL… Heres your RAK of the frocking flocking crap!!! Enjoy!!

Hehee!!
                      [/quote]
                      you crack me up Ang hehe 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.