Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Flower-soft

This topic contains 50 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Have you ladies seen this before, or used it? They are little pots of the teeniest-tiniest flowers that you pour on like flocking or glitter. Looks kind of cool. Kind of like I wanna play with it. I keep thinking of how I would use this and I have already come up with some ideas.

Would love to hear a review if you have one. Click http://www.flower-soft.us.com/

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Okay, I just wrote a post and it disappeared! Oh well.

Lisa, show us what you do with it. I have a few jars, but everything I experiment with looks like crap. Don't use a heat gun on it- it bus!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Okay, I just wrote a post and it disappeared! Oh well.

Lisa, show us what you do with it. I have a few jars, but everything I experiment with looks like crap. Don't use a heat gun on it- it bus!

Ditto!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

They are NOTORIOUSLY difficult to deal with too! (The company)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I hate when companies are difficult… I am dealing with another scrapstore site that has the WORST customer service in the world!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I have seen it–makes cool stuff. Just never tried it myself.

I've seen but never tried it!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

I seen it and use it but not a big fan.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Good to know that they are cruddy to deal with.

Darien what don't you like about them?

Honestly I was thinking that they would make good flower centers. glur them to a small piece of heavy cardstock and stick them in the middle of handmade flowers.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

My lss has a bunch of it and some examples looks hard to do.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Crud, bummer to hear its hard to work with and the company too 🙁 I've always wanted to try it!! it looks amazing on cards

my lss has it too, never been inclined to try it

I bought some but haven't used it yet. Wow, just realized how many times I've said that lately. Apparently I'm just a collector of scrappy supplies lately.

Lisa – I'll try it out tonight and let you know what I think. I've seen it at Archivers and mine was purchased at a crop with a mini store.

i thought it would be fun to coat wire with glue and make my own stems or swirls.

They look pretty!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.