Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Flower tut on the blog….???

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Who did that fabulous tut for that gorgeous little flower? I made 3 today, and I LOVE that flower!! It was just perfect for my LO!
    Thanks and big hugs to whoever did it for us! xoxoxox

I think it was Tiffany that did the tut. Thanks so much!!! It was easy and the results were fab!

[img:width=600&height=610]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1331257423_45_FT0_little_angel.for_publication_.jpg[/img]

Notice the number 2 under Bryn's picture. That little Missy found Mimi's Sharpie and traced around the number while I wasn't looking. I wouldn't give a million dollars for her little addition to the LO. She did pretty good! That's my girl!!! ;D

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh my Darling MIL, you are on a roll! Everything about this lo is just breathtaking! The accent of pearls on that precious photo, to die for! Love the leaves and the flowers, everything!! Stunning!!!!

Oh my Darling MIL, you are on a roll! Everything about this lo is just breathtaking! The accent of pearls on that precious photo, to die for! Love the leaves and the flowers, everything!! Stunning!!!!

Thank you, Sweetie! It was so much fun doing this one…..Now I'm putting bubbles on a couple of photos. Photoshop is just too cool!

Oh My, Debbie! This is sooooo gorgeous! Love all the punchwork and pearls! Beautiful flowers!

Oh My, Debbie! This is sooooo gorgeous! Love all the punchwork and pearls! Beautiful flowers!

Cheryl….I don't know who did that tut on the blog??? I'd love to thank them. That flower is so pretty and so easy to make. And thanks for the sweet comment! It was a labor of love for sure!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I loved this layout when I saw it over at scrapbook.com, it's just so pretty. I'd like to try that flower tut – I will have to go search the blog.

Debbie, I think Tiffany did that flower tut on the blog.

Where did you find the flowers u used to do it with? What r they called? TY Beautiful lay out.

Oh wow… what a darling page…. and your flowers came out soooooooo Beautiful!!!! what a cute little girl!

Snagg1
          Send PM

What a gorgeous page Debbie!!! The flowers look like the ones that Tiffany did last Saturday and posted to the blog.

Great job!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Super sweet, Debbie! I love your flowers! Bryn looks sooooo flippin' cute! I want to pinch her little cheeks! Love that 2! your leaves are really pretty too!
            And, great minds think alike- I just did the same thing as you with a border punch around the edges, inverting the design!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Debbie, this is stunning!!!!!!!!! So many pretty details and Bryn is soo adorable with her dimples!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

such a gorgeous page!

ohhh soooooo beautiful!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Absolutely beautiful! Great job with the flowers – I would never know they were handmade – I'm off to look for the tut – I may have to give these a try!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.