Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff followers

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

when i 'follow' a blog, under my gmail acct, is there a way to find those that i have marked as being a follower?
    i can never remember what i've marked, and would like to actually follow these blogs.
    help?

Go into gmail and at the top of the screen is reader click on that and there you go.

ok, i have now, but it shows i'm not following anyone, and i know i've signed to follow many
    i'm confused 🙁

did you sign up to follow under a gmail identity or another one?

thru my gmail id/address

OMG…I have always gone to my blog dashboard and run through the little box….

LISA~ Super huge thanks sista!
    Shell…thanks for asking…because I leaed something new! SWEET! Now I can actually figure out what I have read…LOL.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Shell, why don't you go to someones blog who you know you signed up to follow and click on yourself under followers and see what comes up. Or go to someones blog now… oh I don't know maybe… MINE… since you are not already a follower…
    [img:width=50&height=50]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292633719_38_FT58366_1288917248_13_ft46528_watching.gif[/img]

and sign up to follow. Then go back to gmail and click on your reader and see if my blog comes up. If it does. Then you did something wrong the first time when you signed to follow people. If mine doesn't come up then I'm out of answers.

Heather, if you go into your dashboard and click on your blog list you can also view it in google reader. There is a link at the bottom of the page.

Thanks Lisa. 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Shell, why don't you go to someones blog who you know you signed up to follow and click on yourself under followers and see what comes up. Or go to someones blog now… oh I don't know maybe… MINE… since you are not already a follower…
      [img:width=50&height=50]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292633719_38_FT58366_1288917248_13_ft46528_watching.gif[/img]

and sign up to follow. Then go back to gmail and click on your reader and see if my blog comes up. If it does. Then you did something wrong the first time when you signed to follow people. If mine doesn't come up then I'm out of answers.

Heather, if you go into your dashboard and click on your blog list you can also view it in google reader. There is a link at the bottom of the page.

hehe you so funny I love that lil guy hehe……..and I AM A FOLLOWER 🙂

I love that little guy….I need to check and see if I am a follower…lol…I know I follow Shona…*hugs Shona* You have been cranking out some fab layouts! BRB… someone point me to the follow button on Lisa's blog…LOL…I can't find it. I will look later today *hugs* swirly sisters!

I will look into it again when I'm on my pc. I did sign up as a follower of you, Lisa, when I was trying to figure this out. I thought I had already signed up, but now I am trying to be more consistent about actually following.

Shell you are not alone. There is nothing on my gmail reader either and I know i've signed up as a follower of quite a few blogs

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.