Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop For Actions and Textures Check this out….

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This site has very nice actions for PSE and CS and some wonderful textures….and it's all free. It also has some things for LR. Hope you like it….I've used the actions and have been pleased.

I'm making copies of everything this time on an exteal drive.

I'm such a DA!!! I forgot to give you the link….I got a PM and I was in a hurry to read it! DUH!!

http://ilafrancephoto.blogspot.com/

It's worth going there just for the soothing music!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Thanks Debbie 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

My computer detected viruses when I tried to download from this site so beware.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

TFS Debbie!!!!

My computer detected viruses when I tried to download from this site so beware.

Oh, hell….my computer just downloaded just like nothing at all….this is probably where I got the virus to begin with…..Excuse my French, but this virus stuff sucket!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Debbie, I am not sure that there is where the virus came from but it did show up right after I downloaded from that site. However it has been showing up all day, like 10 times. My virus software is catching it so its not infecting my computer but it is weird. Now when I just logged on to SD's it showed up again.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Just do like I've done all day long and say a few cuss words. That should scare the virus outta town!!! @#@!#!#$

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.