Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Found @ Joann's

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Some of you already know that the Joann's near me HAS to be the [email protected] chain store on the planet: old, half bare shelves, really none of the supplies that the rest of you seem to find when you visit your more up-to-date stores.
      But it's 5 minutes from Wegman's and it does have dress pattes. I stopped in there yesterday to pick up a couple of said pattes for the tissue and look at what I found. Now to figure out a way to remove them from the poles upon they are so permanently welded and then figure out a way to use them.

[img:width=336&height=422]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1335009842_36_FT0_joanns_garden_oaments_20120420.jpg[/img]

Sorry for the poor photo, but it's moing and full of shadows…..

Snagg1
        Send PM

Those are really cute! What do you plan on doing with them?

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Lisa, I have no idea, LOL. Looks like a canvas project or (the lightbulb just flashed on) maybe I should visit M's wood working section and look for a ginormous birdhouse.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

those are really cute Peggy!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Definitely a good find! I like both directions you're thinking… canvas or birdhouse!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Or something to justify a purchase that I absolutely do not need ;D

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Or something to justify a purchase that I absolutely do not need ;D

You're so funny Peggy. Both of your ideas sound good!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

oooh, those are fun!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

LOL, Peggy!!! They're cute!! I think they would work on a canvas!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Peggy, I think all of us buy stuff and when we get it home we just don't know what we are going to do with it…lol but they are cute.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.