Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Fragmented Frame Tutorial

This topic contains 57 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author

I completed this layout for the tutorial and have posted how to do this in PSE on my blog! http://lisas-livingincolor.blogspot.com/
    If you would like to give it a try!

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280328700_38_FT0_childhood_.gif[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Lisa!!!! WOW!!!! The paper go perfectly with the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So pretty!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Gorgeous, Lisa & thanks lots for the tut!!!!!!!!!!!!

how cool
          awesome!

Love the PP!! They are perfect with the frame and pic. The LO is gorgeous…..thanks for the tut and and the source. I used it on a LO of my DD.

thanks, Lisa! I just got my PSE today and already bought the fragments frames. Will visit your blog for the tut.

OMG…I hardly get any scrapping done anymore for playing with PSE….

Yes, thank you for posting the tute for PSE because my tute was for CS, and it gave Kathi fits when she was doing a fragmented frame of you own…hehe.. Mine is long gone into Cyberspace when those awful hackers destroyed the old Swirlydoos. I still have to recreate all the other tutes that were lost..I just dont have the time right now…I will get them up though. Krissy still has a few I think…She just doesn't have the time either. Tutorials are very time consuming…Oh!!!!! A thought!!! I should go through my sent email. I may have a few I sent her to post!!!! Cross your finger!!!
          And Deb, your right, Photoshop cuts into my scrappy time too…So does going through the forums to try and catch up…lol
          Well off to work I go…Hi Ho Hi Ho…

Look at you!!! You are 100 ahead of me!!!

I will never be a Swirly Goddess again…

Someone took my crown..

I have been dethroned.

Wanna ride bikes??

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Wanna ride bikes??

Of course

[img:width=40&height=32]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280406526_36_FT16779_bikes.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.