Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions From Lindy's…

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Snagg1
        Send PM

Noooooo, but I'm gonna have to now. LOL

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

cool 🙂

Looks like Glimmer Glam has some competition.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

LOL, it does look interesting, doesn't it?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Damn!! There goes the budget.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That is interesting. So, you have to but all the other stuff separate just to make the paint? Could get pricey.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I think the oject with these is that you can mix the pigment in with anything you want; molding paste, gesso, glass bead gel, etc.

You can do this with Perfect Pearls and Pearl Ex, but you wouldn't get the irridescent tones with these like you would Lindy's.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Yes, that's what I thought. Great colors, too.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Ah, I see!!! Very cool stuff!!

I just love her accent!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Cool. I wouldn't cry if those ended up in a kit!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Would you cry if you didn't get a kit :P

Oh this is awesome tech!!! Why is everything so pricy!!! I want it all!!

I need to go on a road trip…. this company is only about 1.5 hours from my house! Love the look of the sprays. Yummy!

*doin a happy dance* just went outside and check the mail.. And in there was my wonderful box of lindy's goodies!! Krissy accidentally over looked my order on the special orders (love her still I know she is covered up to her eye balls) so I ordered from the site… And holy shut my mouth and call me uncle one of those was in my order!!! Off to play!!!!!! Sorry couldn't contain the excitement! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.