Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Fun finds

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

This is so funny, I was Googling ideas on how to store my spellbinders dies, and this is what I find….

http://lindapetersondesigns.blogspot.com/2011/07/cha-summer-2011-wrap-up-part-2.html%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

HEY, I know that layout and I definitely know that pretty wild flower.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

How cool!
        What about these? I was thinking of getting them, but I haven't decided yet.
        12_3.22Diecutting_13.jpg

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow…feather in your cap doll ;)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I use the kaisercraft binder and pockets

http://store.scrapbook.com/brand/kaisercraft.html

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

i made my own storage. i try to explaine how :

Here we have a sign thats magnetic, to use on the car when someone is training for get their drivinglicence. Take one of those signs…cut it in 3 parts. Then u take the stampstoragebinder from tim holts, the brown thingy…with plasic maps in.
              Take a cardstock..make it so it fits in the plastic map…then u take the magnetic sign and glue it on the CS…take anothe CS and glue it on top of it all…And your done!.

Sorry for my bad explaining 🙂

I use the Quickutz magnetic folders for all of mine. Thye run around $12 or so at Hobby Lobby. I'me up to 8 of them now, but it's really easy to find a die and I never have to worry about them getting lost. Misplaced on my table is a whole 'nother story….

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

i made my own storage. i try to explaine how :

Here we have a sign thats magnetic, to use on the car when someone is training for get their drivinglicence. Take one of those signs…cut it in 3 parts. Then u take the stampstoragebinder from tim holts, the brown thingy…with plasic maps in.
                Take a cardstock..make it so it fits in the plastic map…then u take the magnetic sign and glue it on the CS…take anothe CS and glue it on top of it all…And your done!.

Sorry for my bad explaining 🙂

I did something similar. I used the magnetic sheets, but cut them to fit in the clear envelopes i bought from Cheery Linee designs. They come with a tab attached to them. I cut the tab down, punched a hole and put them in a small binder.

Great ideas everyone. Well I ordered empty clear acrylic cases from a company, then I was going to attach some magnetic sheets to the inside, then realized my Heartfelt Creations stamps needed a home and the cases were PERFECT!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Rae, my LSS has taken orders for this, it's awesome!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

This is so funny, I was Googling ideas on how to store my spellbinders dies, and this is what I find….

http://lindapetersondesigns.blogspot.com/2011/07/cha-summer-2011-wrap-up-part-2.html%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Lisa, that's beyond awesome!!!! You must be floating!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Rae, my LSS has taken orders for this, it's awesome!!!!

That's cool! Are you going to get it? I didn't know how much it was, but I found the MSRP here: http://www.artbin.com/news/default.asp?l=crafts&p=Full-Story&id=30

That is pretty reasonable. I think I may need to make a trip to Archivers this weekend. I hope I can find a coupon too. I will probably only need one case, and maybe 6 sheets. I don't have a lot of dies, but right now they are sitting in a drawer, and I have to dig through them. I forget what I have, and I think this little thing will change that. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Yes, I preordered one. For the life of me, I can't remember the price, but I do remember thinking that it was reasonable.
                        I also preordered this: http://lifestylecrafts.com/blog/geniusultimateplatform/

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Peggy, why do you need this????

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Yes, tell us why.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.