Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Funeral

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

first off, I'd like to thank you all on behalf of dh's family for your prayers and your condolences. THANK YOU!!!

We are having a family memorial service tonight. Tomorrow we are having the burial first, as it is at a different location and think it will just be easier on dh's mom to have it first. The funeral service is at 2 pm tomorrow.

I will be so glad when this is all over. It is such a stressful time, so many arrangements etc. Dh has 4 older sisters, and they all have their own ideas on how things should be done, and think thats the way it should happen. My mom's funeral was so much eaiser to plan!

Again, thank you for your love and support. You gals are great!

God Bless..Bonnie!!!

We'll be thinkin of ya Bonnie. Hang in there.

You will get through this, and then you need to rest some. It is such a stressful time for all. We're still praying for you and your dear family…..

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

You and your family are in our prayers….

Snagg1
        Send PM

Big hug Bonnie!!!!

still praying for you.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

{{{{hugs}}}}} Bonnie!!! God bless!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

HUGS!!!!

hugs

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Bonnie, prayers going out to you and your husband…

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

We're here if you need us!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

(((BIG HUGS)) Bonnie!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.