Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers fussy cutting

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

What the heck is that?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Cutting out the images on a sheet of paper, ie taking a piece of floral paper and cutting out the flowers.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

TY any idea why it is called that?

It's called fussy cutting because it's intricate and time consuming cutting. It not simple cutting and it involves a fair amount of time usually. If you go to Scrapbook.com and look up LO's made from Once Upon A Sprintime by Graphic 45, those papers demand fussy cutting.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

oh ya that G45 paper was fussy cut galore there lmao

gussy cut??? **snort**

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

gussy cut??? **snort**

LMAO thanks for pointing that out hehe

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

fussy cutting = the cleanest F word we could come uo with cause its a pain in the butt hehe 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

ROFL Shona, so true!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

;D What Shona said!!

hehehe

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

fussy cutting = the cleanest F word we could come uo with cause its a pain in the butt hehe 🙂

I find it relaxing 🙂

[quote]

I find it relaxing 🙂
                [/quote]

I do too sometimes. I really have to be in the mood or I'll mess it up big time ;D

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote]

I find it relaxing 🙂
                  [/quote]
                  you know I am kidding..but ya I actually like fussy cutting too 🙂 that Curio kit was one of my favs and that was all fussy cutting 🙂

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

That's one kit that I missed out on. But you're right, those images begged to be fussed with!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.