Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Future Top Chef…hehehe

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Can I just say that I think Gabrielle is going to make a wonderful Chef one day..last night before I drove home from work, she asked if I would stop at the market for some artichokes…Artichokes??? Yes, she said, artichokes…She had an idea. She was thinking we could stuff them like we would stuffed clams….HHHMMMM…Sounds interesting. She makes stuffed clams all the time..By scratch I say.{.I saved my little neck clam shells from Long Island years ago}hehe…So she rattled off the list…2 huge artichokes, minced clams, 2 large lemons …We had the rest..
    You forget I added, that it is Sunday night. The only thing open is Walmart!!..So?? she relied Then go to Walmart she said so nonchalantly…
    OK…I replied…

OMG…Can I say that these were the most amazingly delicious stuffed artichokes I ever had!!!! After they were done, we just sprinkled on more Peccorino Romano and a fresh squeeze of lemon juice…I WANT MORE!!!!!
    So this is how we spent our moing..Then ate an early lunch….Courtesy of Chef Gabbie…All pictures courtesy of mammarazzi!!!!
    And the count down begins….10 days left till she leaves for Portland…Le Cordon Bleu…Look out!!

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283788471_55_FT0_gabbie_making_italian_stuffed_artichokes_sm_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283788471_55_FT0_dsc_9722_sm_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283788471_55_FT0_dsc_9728_sm_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283788471_55_FT0_dsc_9734_.jpg[/img]

Woo Hoo to both the chef and the photographer!!!

I LOVE ARTICHOKES!!!!! Can I come over!!!! I wish I enjoyed cooking that much. Good for her! Keep us posted on how she does in chef school!!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Looks sooooo yummy!!!!! Lisa, I know that it's going to be hard, but OMG Gabbi is going to do you and DH so proud!!!!!!!

How very exciting!!! She is on her way to her future!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Off to a yummy start 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yum! Artichokes are soooo good!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yummy I love artichokes!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

can't wait to get her to cook for us at camp!!!!

One day, Robin, one day…

With her around there will be no trim waistlines!!!!

That looks great!! Delicious!! She has got some talent!! You get all the benifits from her talent, that is wonderful!

i'm pretty close to Portland…….
              YUM YUM looks great!

Snagg1
                Send PM

That looks amazing! I know you are already proud of her, but she is going to knock their socks off!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

omgooooooooodness! Is she busy next June? LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.