Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff FYI

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am sitting in a bar, in Chicago at midnight… ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If my SAVAGES were here, we'd be tearing this place up.. but no.  No, you all couldn't make it to Chicago. I better see BUNCHES of you at the next CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

And poor Bonnie – she was just plain wiped out after the show today and had to go to bed early. We were both so exhausted – but I had a butt load of work to do =o( She got to relax and watch some mindless television!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Ok well im sitting on the couch, drinking tea and kicking myself i live on this side of the world!!!!!! Just kidding

We're there in spirit with you krissy, mind you if your at the bar then no one is guarding all the CHA lovelies you've managed to score so far!!!! wooo hooo raiding the suitcases!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

awww Thanks Tammy!

That's right! If you are in a bar, just pretend I am there too, but don't drink my drinks! :p

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

What Manda said… :p

Where and when is the next CHA, btw?? I'm too lazy to look right now.

Wish i were there Krissy; you with the Crown me with my Pinot Grigio. hopefully next time…lift a glass for me!!!!

I hope you girls were both able to unwind and get some rest! Have lots of fun today searching out the goodies! It is too bad that more couldn't have gone to CHA with you…hopefully, next time!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I wish I could have gone…I soooo would have had a drink with you!!! ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I would have been there if it were Orlando!!!! Pooo…. Sorry you had to drink alone….

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wish I was there

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

ooooooh!!! I wish we were all there with you….I'd love to go to CHA, SwirlyCamp…anywhere…..
                Where will CHA be in the Spring???

Snagg1
                  Send PM

You never drink alone Krissy….we are always with you!!!!!! Love you for all that you do!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.