Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff G 45's Place in Time

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I truly love this collection!! I love G45 and wish they had full sheets of the patteed paper in it. Then I thought, I have a ton of leftovers and I am going to match what I can and use them with this collection. I know most of you are not fans, but if you are, pull out your old stuff and see what you can do. I found quite a few old sheets that will work. I have been working on a canvas and it is truly taking forever, so today I decided to look at the G 45 papers. I think I am going to work on a page and then go back to the canvas. I feel the need to make something that I can finish in a few days. Do you all ever feel like that when you are working on a big project?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

LOL, Barbara, yes I do feel that way, but I try to overcome the temptation because I just know that that abandoned project will probably stay that way…

I'm with you on loving the G45, but I think I've mentioned somewhere or other ;D that I usually do love what they bring out. And yes, this collection actually will go well with a lot of our past kit leftovers.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Well right now I pretty much have to abandon this project. I need to get my photos done somewhere else, and I had to get those little pieces you need. I couldn't find anything in the thrift stores that would work, but I hope i found what I need on ebay. What I will be doing is keeping the canvas on my desk, and doing what I can on the dining room table. Since I have to stop i need to do something, but I definitely know what you are saying. I have lots of minis in the works.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I really need a new keyboard. These buttons stick so bad and I am tired of redoing my posts. But then I think keyboard or scrappy supplies? LOL!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Barbara I enjoy working on a few projects at once. You rarely have to get impatient waiting for things to dry and it helps me to switch gears and have a fresh look when working on something. Keep pushin on with your project!

Since every page is a different color/theme – so easy to coordinate with other stash items. I have sooo much left over even after making 5 projects (almost done my last 2 for the month).

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Barbara I enjoy working on a few projects at once. You rarely have to get impatient waiting for things to dry and it helps me to switch gears and have a fresh look when working on something. Keep pushin on with your project!

I agree- I have six projects I am working on right now. I never used to be like that, I but I find myself just sitting and staring at a project if I only work on one at a time. If I put it away, and do something else in the meantime, it feels like I am not wasting me time just thinking. That's just me though. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.