This topic contains 92 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I like the Steampunk Spells. I still haven't touched Steampunk Debutante. As, for Bohemian Bazaar, I don't think that I could make anything fabulous with it, but I'm sure others will.

I like Steampunk Spells, but I have most of the Steampunk Debutante left. I like Bohemian Bazaar, but I don't usually choose those colors. It would be pushing me out of my comfort zone! LOL!

Bazaar is NOT for me, Steampunk I like.

Bazaar is a no, but I wants me some Steampunk Spells!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'm the opposite. Bazaar is for me and I'll pass on steam punk.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow…I like them both. I love my Debutante but only made one page with it. I lost it for a while. My room needs some reorganizing…I'm outta space.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

neither one is my cup of tea.

I must have Bohemian Bazaar!!!! I don't like Steampunk Spells at all.

Snagg1
                Send PM

I like them both but if I had to choose I'd go for the Bohemian Bazaar. I'm so into those kind of colors right now.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Give me a while and I know that I'll need Bohemian Bazaar. I like the colors, it's the pattes that have me not feeling it.
                  Manda, Patty, this one is perfect for you both!

I still have a lot of Steampunk Debutante myself, but it's because I keep on not wanting to use it up. I really need to change this habit, lol.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hmm, really don't like Bohemian Bazaar and Steampunk Spells is okay.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hmm….think I will just go buy more French Country

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Hmm….think I will just go buy more French Country

LOL! Yeah- I have one pack, and even though I haven't made a thing with it, I was thinking of getting another.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Sherri, I'm hoarding mine, lol… Somehow, I thought you wouldn't mind a bit of the Steampunk….

Ang, really? Just Okay?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.