Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases G45 French Country

This topic contains 47 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Ohhh, I love this one!

I'm not liking what i see! i love all the older G45 lines, but i've been disappointed this year

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I'm not liking what i see! i love all the older G45 lines, but i've been disappointed this year

Yeah, I think it's such specific paper. I love the calendar one though.

Link?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I didn't find a link. Their blog says they aren't unveiling it until the 31st. Someone did have a title pic on their blog. It has roosters and sunflowers.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sunflowers???? I am in.

Yeah, I saw the rooster and sunflower header.

Snagg1
            Send PM

I like sunflowers. 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I'd have to see the rest of the line in order to decide. I love sun flowers too! I still have all of the Prima Sun Kiss line. It needs to be used. 🙂

Urgh…. I hate sunflowers. Actually, I'm not a fan of G45.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Tell us how you really feel, Paulien! 🙂

It is soooooooo NOT my thing. I hate papers with dolls or babies, mouses, even micky and mini mouse or whatever caracter there is printed on it. And to me, G45 does that too much. Same goes for Websters… I don't like those big pre-printed papers. I don't know why.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I can see why you don't like them. And, at this point, those designs have been done, but they keep at it with different colors and themes. Ugh

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

It is soooooooo NOT my thing. I hate papers with dolls or babies, mouses, even micky and mini mouse or whatever caracter there is printed on it. And to me, G45 does that too much. Same goes for Websters… I don't like those big pre-printed papers. I don't know why.

Big ditto!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I'm the odd one. I love G45. Actually, I love hoarding it, sort of like Rae with the Sun Kiss. It IS busy and a little goes a long way, but I love the quality of the paper and I love the colors.
                      I saw the banner thingy http://cleversoiree.blogspot.com/2012/12/graphic45-new-paper-french-country.html and while I'm eh over the rooster, I'm needing what I see of the sunflowers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.