Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Gallery comments not posting

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So last night I left tons of love in the gallery. I logged out, went to dinner, and when I came back none of my comments were there. I thought perhaps I was commenting on the forums and was just having memory issues so I thought nothing of it. This moing I decide I am going to leave love in the gallery as I thought I did last night. Again, NONE of my comments are showing so I go to one that I thought I had commented on, type my verbage, and click OK. I get error – you are already the last member to post a comment. Edit your previous comment but my comments still aren't showing anywhere.

Can anyone help me? It's been over 12 hours, logged in and out, hit refresh, nothing is showing.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.