Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Gallery Error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

You'd think I'd have the hang of this by now… 🙂

I'm getting error messages left, right and center. I cleared my cache, cleared all cookies and it still won't let me upload. First I was getting the message about tokens, but now when I log in and select Upload File it tells me I don't have permission to perform that action.

Snagg1
        Send PM

log out and then log back in. I get the same error too and that's what I have to do. Then I hit refresh.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I'm still having problems. Yesterday it wouldn't let me post from Firefox but would from Safari and today it won't let me post from either no matter what I do. Clear the cache, logout, reboot, close my browser and restart, I'm not having any luck.

I get one of two error messages, either the permission one or the token one.

Sorry to be such a PITA.

Snagg1
            Send PM

I will ask Krissy to take a look for you. 🙂 Sorry you are having troubles. 🙁

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Oh No…Look what I did now!!!I uploaded to inspiration and it went in the designers gallery!!!
              Barbara

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.