Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Gallery Trouble Too

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Is anyone having this problem:
      When I am logged in, I cannot see the new galleries for Divine Noel; I also cannot see anything that has been uploaded recently- November 20th is the last layout I see. When I log out, I get a message saying that it is not a valid token, but it let's me log out anyway. When I log out, I can see the new galleries and everything that has been uploaded to date, but I can't leave any comments. I did leave some comments yesterday, but they have disappeared.

I was having trouble too. It would say I was logged on, but wouldn't let me post. I then tried to log out and it wouldn't let me..clicked out tried again and then it worked.

i can find where to start my album so that i can load up my tag

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I had problems today too, logged out and back on and then it worked ok.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I was having trouble too. It would say I was logged on, but wouldn't let me post. I then tried to log out and it wouldn't let me..clicked out tried again and then it worked.

I was having this exact problem the other day…and I just logged out…and back in…and I was good to go.

Snagg1
          Send PM

It would be great to see which ISP each of you are using.

There is an ISP that has a caching server that is not updating correctly.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'm still having pretty big issues with it too… Looking into it guys

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

It would be great to see which ISP each of you are using.

There is an ISP that has a caching server that is not updating correctly.

would love to be able to answer your question if I knew how – assume you mean who provides my inteet service? Centurylink DSL

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes..ISP=inteet service provider

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Problems again today of the same nature. When posting a picture today it looked like it was posting a picture I deleted yesterday, however, when I checked it had posted the correct photo. Weird!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks to our resident Yoda of the Code the gallery issues are fixed! YOU MAY Need to clear your cache and cookies so that the gallery doesn't get confused with the crap it's gone through lately.

Hope this helps everyone!

AND THANK YOU H!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I will keep an eye on this … only a pleasure K ;-)

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Nice and smooth this moing!!!!
                      What Krissy said, thanks bunches!!!!!!

Not for me this moing-I tried to upload my tag-it told me I was not authorized. Logged out, relogged in no problem-tried to upload-get error message again stating I'm not authorized

I cleared my cache, cleared cookies, cleared history and finally got ot to work. The gallery looks different now though

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.