Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Gallery upload. login

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

The gallery login will not allow me to leave comments or upload. It says I have either the wrong user name or password.

Snagg1
      Send PM

hmmmm…..I can't help with gallery stuff. My magic powers only seem to work, for the most part, in the forum. LOL Hopefully Krissy or Herman sees this and can help.

Thanks Lisa!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

I looked at your gallery profile and your last upload was 30 May. Can you be more specific as to the exact error you get?

Well at first either my user or password wouldn't work so I tried changing my password and then it worked. Thank you.

Ok I went to the gallery to set up an album from the tut and there is no MY PROFILE there to click on to…

Snagg1
          Send PM

Did you log in first?

Yep…and today I show being logged in and it won't let me leave comments. I also tried to do an personal album and where we are suppose to click on profile there is no profile button. SOrry for all the hassle Lisa!!!

Now I just went there and it is working. SO it must be me!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

LOL! I'm glad it is working and so sorry this has been so difficult. Please don't be sorry! No trouble or hassle….only for you because you can't get where you need to be.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.