Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Gallery Uploading Question

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have posted 2 layouts so far to the gallery. I was wondering how do you get the layout to post in more than one area. For example, Retro Tapestry Main Album, SCG Challenges, and your personal album. I realized that I loaded the same layout twice just to get it in 2 different areas. Is their an easier way than having the same layout loaded multiple times?

Snagg1
        Send PM

You can easily do this.

Please read this bit from the documentation http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/keywords.htm#keywords_album

Okay, my left brain can not under any circumstances understand the information contained in the documentation link for posting pictures to multiple galleries. Can someone please detech it for me, LOL… It needs to be KISS!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I never got it either. So I just double post sometimes

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

You can easily do this.

Please read this bit from the documentation http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/keywords.htm#keywords_album

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, she said ever so sarcastically!!!!
            How about at this level?
            See Spot run.
            Run, Spot, run.
            Oh. Oh. Oh.
            See Spot run.***
            Thanks.

***Yes, that WAS my first reader. My mother who went to a one-room schoolhouse through the age of ten told me much later that she was appalled when she saw this. She used a McGuffy-type reader and the first story in that was about the Little Red Hen who found a grain of wheat.

Snagg1
              Send PM

I am going to posting a tut later tonight and I will attempt to make english out of this.

I half-read it last night because I was really sleepy but I think I can make sense out of this for everyone.

[quote]
              You can easily do this.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, she said ever so sarcastically!!!!
              How about at this level?
              See Spot run.
              Run, Spot, run.
              Oh. Oh. Oh.
              See Spot run.***
              Thanks.

***Yes, that WAS my first reader. My mother who went to a one-room schoolhouse through the age of ten told me much later that she was appalled when she saw this. She used a McGuffy-type reader and the first story in that was about the Little Red Hen who found a grain of wheat.
              [/quote]

Too Funny, Peggy if we live in the same town, I could just see us getting into all kinds of trouble. !amazed

Thanks Lisa, looking forward to it.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Ok. I read it and I think I understand it.

I'm going to try to fix it in MY gallery and see if it works. If it does, I'll post the information how-to here.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Pat, that would be terrific; thanks!!!!!

it's all GEEK to me!!!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.