Home Forums Non Scrap Chat CAKE Gandy Candy!!!!

This topic contains 251 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 253 total)
  • Author

And we are back in business. I saved every single Gandy picture in a folder on my lappy!! He will not be lost!!! I will start the roll again…
    He is just sooooo HOT…………………………………….
    [img:width=372&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278122010_55_FT0_photofunia-8ebd02.gif[/img]

Whoa! That is hot!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

LOL yay Lisa!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Whooohooo!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Butterfly Challenge????

[img:width=362&height=483]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278127176_55_FT419_davidgandy-fullnaked.jpg[/img]

oh baby yeah ;)

Good Moing Savages!!!

[img:width=374&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278160639_55_FT419_4195511096_be7f7ca1f6.jpg[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

🙂

Yes, we are back!!!! Yummmmy Lisa!!!!

lol! I knew it wouldn't take long!

Oh man.

Snagg1
            Send PM

haha!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh crap!!! I have to remember NOT to open this thread with the kids around. All I heard was MOOOMMMMYY??!!

ok, now I have to go explain..lol!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Cake's back….yeah…..thanks……

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

hey!!! where's the CAKE Picture?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 253 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.