Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Gelato Greed

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hello Swirly Friends! I really enjoyed the gelatos that came with the tech kit last month so I was thrilled to receive a box in the mail on Friday that had the whole set–all 28 colors! hohoho an early present from Santa because clearly I have been such a good swirlygirly–no snickering in the back there! Anyway–I'm really liking the metallic ones that I didn't even know existed. I know you guys understand the NEED to have one of every color right?????

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOL, awesome…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh lucky girl, I wish I'd get that in my mail!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I want the name of your mailman!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

lol…oh Kathi…how like minded we swirlygals are. Very rarely do I purchase something without getting EVERY color available!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

hehe enjoy!

LOVE mine, really love Gelatos!

Snagg1
                Send PM

haha–I knew I had found my people when I joined this group! Viva le Gelatos!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

LOL!! I've been hitting up Joanns using the coupons!! I think I just need the orange set.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I have the whole large set and then got the gel sticks (same things) for my kids and an extra set of metallics for myself. Santa thinks I've been good, LOL.

I want the large set, but I can't seem to find it for a decent price anywhere!

The other day, the red set and the gold and silver set of gelatos arrived in the mail. Today, I received the green set and the metallics. I am looking forward to getting good and messy!!! LOL!

I want the large set, but I can't seem to find it for a decent price anywhere!

Got mine on sale at a LSS because now that M's is carrying the little packs the wholesalers won't carry them anymore here (= retail shop can't get them at all). My set was $45 CAD but… I am sure SB.com or Amazon.com will have a big sale after Christmas and you could to better and in US dollars too.

Hey Girlies…..my scrappy life has been on hold for this year since my DD has been in school and out of work. It's been tough!!! However…..She finishes in 6 more weeks….and Gelatos are the first things on my new Scrappy Bucket List. I can't wait!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Debbie, the heck with the Gelatos, I just want to see you back and scrapping again!!!!!!
                    6 more weeks? I can't wait, either!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.