Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Get to know Lidia Q&A

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Lidia is our guest designer this month! If you have any questions or comments for her, please put them here!!

Here is her blog http://lidia-breakingbarriers.blogspot.com/

Here is her sb.com gallery http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=413145

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So glad to see you here at Swirlydoos Lidia. I am such a fan of your embellishments. The little giraffe I purchased from your Etsy shop this summer is the cutest ever and the butterflies are gorgeous. I'm looking forward to your month here!

Es tan maravilloso tenerle con nosotros este mes Lidia!! Bienvenida!! Espero poder ver tu arte con nosotros.
        Estoy muy emocionado que está aquí!!

bienvenidos.gif

Welcome Lidia! I can't wait to see what you create with this month's kit. I just took a look at your blog and wow….. BEAUTIFUL creations!!!!

Lisa, thanks for adding Lidia's link of sb.com.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Lidia welcome. I have loved your work for a long time!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lidia, I am so happy that you'll be doing a guest DT month here. Your work is so beautiful, I can't wait to see what you do with the Swirly kit!

Welcome, Lidia! So excited to see your creations with a Swirlydoos kit!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hello !! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a welcome message!! You all made my day!
              I am absolutely excited and honored to be designing for Swirlydoos this month and hope you all love what I have made
              Thank you to the entire team Specially to Lisa Valentine for being so supportive!!! Lisa you are way too sweet ,Thank you!!!
              I have been nervous ! a year has passed since my last scrapbook project! I feel like a beginner!
              I just hope I don’t disappoint you!!!!!
              ((( HUGS )))

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

HI LIdia!! I've always adored your work! You've done some really beautiful pags with this kit!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Lidia, I am a huge fan if your creations! LOVE what you did with the kit. Your cards are stunning.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thank you Angelica and Rae!! you all are way too kind!! I still can't believe that I was invited to design with all of you amazing scrappers! it's been an honor!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I just checked out your blog and love what you did with the December kit! Wow, just captivating. How do you get your background papers so deeply distressed – can you go through the steps for me?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Gorgeous blog!! Beautiful creations

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Oh Lidia, you have absolutely outdone yourself! Your work is stunning. Love the butterflies…

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Hi Lidia, I am a new fan. I was just cruising your gallery and your pages are breathtakingly beautiful. WOW. Your work with the swirlydoos kits amazing. Welcome. Please share with us any or all tips in creating your beautiful pages.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.