Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions GIVING LOVE IN GALLERY

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am not sure what the protocal is for making comment in the gallery. I hate where you have to put the code in because I keep messing up. I understand why we have to use it but couldn't someone get in and mess it up anyway?

I started with the beautiful designs by our designers and wanted to leave love. Just to finish that part of the gallery took me over 1 1/2 hours to do but I sure enjoyed looking and leaing. We sure have terrific design team. ;D I decided since the designers work so hard to show us and encourage us that I should take the time to enjoy the gallery and comment. I wish I didn't have such a hard time saying things in a few words but the work is so awesome. TYFG Designers.
    !amazed

I understand your pain girl. It is a jkjfnfnn way to keep the bugs out. But what I have come to lea about the codes…..
    an I is always an i
    L is always L
    Q is (used a lot) an O with a tiny scratch (even the slightest)

My eyes aren;t the best, I usually (when commenting in the gallery) set my screen to 125%
    This way it makes it easier.

Thank you for commenting in the gallery. It is REALLY apreciated!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I agree- the gallery is a little time consuming with putting in the code, but it's worth it. When those spammers get in there, they can shut the whole website down, so this is an obstacle we have to endure for now! 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Kathy, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments.
        I agree with all of you, it can be frustrating to post with having to also entering the code, but it can't be helped. And it is keeping the spam down, which is a good thing.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Kathy, you're so sweet!! Thank you for taking the time!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks Kathy for taking the time to show us love!! 🙂 some of my FAVORITE projects i see in galleries i am usually speechless so i can only right 1 or 2 words lol.

Ditto, I leave few words so I get get through too. LOL. Thanks for the gallery love Kathy!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.