Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Glimmer Mist Deal

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

http://www.flowerstoflourishes.com/

This is the site Diana gave us the other day!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

They're offering TH embossing folders today. I got a better deal at ACM with coupons.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Do they do something like this every day or what?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Nevermind.. I just read it at the top

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

Thanks!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

super cool!!

Now, it's TH Distress Ink Pads….cool!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

WOW, how often does that link change???? I thought it was daily, but it seems more often than that…..

Distress!!! *SNAG*

What a flipping DEAL!!!! ;D HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

great deals but until I get my new debit card from the bank I'm dead in the water !sad

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

It's cool how this link works even though the products change

Distress!!! *SNAG*

What a flipping DEAL!!!! ;D HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

i thought you didn't shop and were a GOOD GIRL!! lol, just kidding, know it's different for inks, mists, anyting like that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.