Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Glitter Glue (Stickles) Organizers

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Stickles Storage — December, 2012

If you are anything like me, you’ve probably got a whole bunch of little tiny (gorgeously colored) plastic bottles of Stickles, Distress Stickles, Dimensional Pearls, Alcohol Inks, or any other of Ranger’s ‘gotta have’ mediums.  You have likely amassed  a collection that rival’s Tim Holtz’s. Now what the heck do you do with it all? You want to be able to get it up and out of the way, yet keep it all together, and keep it VISIBLE so that you will USE IT! Here are a couple of ideas that we have found (and loved).

BE SURE TO GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST for printable Stickles, alcohol ink and Liquid Pearl color charts! Just one more step in your road to an OCD uber organized scrap space!

width=400 MSRP $39.99

Organization the Way it Should Be! © This New Stickles Storage – Glitter Glue Organizer Holds 48 Stickles Bottles either Upright or Inverted! ?

width=288

I don't recall where I found this beauty – It's a stamp caddy, and the genious crafter who owns it attached velcro to the sides so she could store her Stickles inverted, right on the side! SWEET!!!!

Stickles Sort & Store!?

border=0 $24.00

This is a Set of 3 storage cases. Each case will hold up to 10 Bottles?This is the perfect tool for sorting, storing and transporting your small bottles of craft glues, glitter glues, ink refills and so much more!

width=300

I can't remember where I saw this one either, but I LOVE her spin off of the Wall Organizer. What a great way to use this handy organizational tool (along with some velcro) to invert her rainbow of Stickles! 

width=250 width=250

I found this on Lauren's Blog, and thought it was an ingenious storage idea! A very inexpensive acrylic photo frame, some velcro and WALAAHHH! Up and out of the way Stickles storage!  *applause*  This is awesome!

Do It Yourself!

width=300

Designer Vicky Alberto was lucky enough to have a handy hubby who created THIS awesome stickles storage unit for her. A custom piece – SWEET! 

Be sure to post photos of your own stickles organization solutions too! Especially those before and after shots!

Free Printable Color Charts

Print these helpful grids on letter-size (8½ x 11) card stock and apply your Ranger inks, paints, and glitter glues in the appropriate squares to create colorful reference charts!

Ranger Liquid Pearls Color Chart

Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue Color Chart

Ranger Distress Stickles Color Chart

Ranger Ice Stickles Color Chart

Adirondack Alocohol Ink Color Chart (print on glossy paper)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow, some great ideas here, thanks Krissy!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I love that stamp caddy! I want it NOW.

Had i known about that first case, I wouldn't have asked my hubby to make one, LOL.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

These are wonderful…thanks Krissy

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

WOW!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks Krissy. There are some great ideas here!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OMG! Seriously?! Those are so cheap and easy…I'm totally on it! What fantastic ideas!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

IKR! I love the idea of velcroing the stickles to the revolving stamp holder. I have a similar one!!! It's space just waiting to be utilized!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I will take a pic and post later but I use those individual bamboo drawer organizers that people use for silverware. They are the perfect height for the bottles. Each holds two rows of Stickles bottles inverted so about 20 per organizer. I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Can't wait to see it Patty!

I did a DUI for my stickles using PVC pipe and an art bin works great, no sure how many it holds. Guess I'll have to count.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.