Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Glitter Glue

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Krissy….I would love it if you would start carrying that great Glitter glue that Lisa G is going to use on her new flower tut in the store. Please…… !heart

good idea!!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Excellent idea, starting with the awesome Rock Candy!!!! (Please?)

love the Rock Candy!

Yes on the Rock Candy!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

I also like the Diamond one too! Sometimes Rock Candy gets a yellowish cast to it depending on what you put it on as does Icicle.

I'm not sure but I think Debbie means the Art Glitter glue for glitter – not actually stickles type glitter glue although both would be cool! I could be wrong though.

You are correct, Diana. The Art Glitter glue is what I was needing.

Oh, Krissy….any for the store????

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OUCH! I'm sorry my dears, I missed this thread.

So you're NOT talking about stickles. You ARE talking specifically about the Art Glitter. I'll look into it right now!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM
            uhmmm it's just glue right?  there's no glitter in it? Sorry, it's late.. I haven't slept in two days and i'm a tad ….  foggy.

Is it this stuff? 

Designer Dries Clear Adhesive

Dries clear and works on almost any surface. An industrial-strength adhesive that dries acid-free and remains permanently flexible. Glitter will not come off when applied directly.

uhmmm it's just glue right?  there's no glitter in it? Sorry, it's late.. I haven't slept in two days and i'm a tad ….  foggy.

Is it this stuff? 

Designer Dries Clear Adhesive

Dries clear and works on almost any surface. An industrial-strength adhesive that dries acid-free and remains permanently flexible. Glitter will not come off when applied directly.

That sounds like the right stuff!!

Krissy, why haven't you slept in 2 days?????????

Yeah Krissy that's it! I have some but it would be cool if you could carry it in the store. ;D It's awesome.

NO!!!! She is talking about Stickles!!! I use Icicle, Crystal, Diamond, and a ton of Rock Candy!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Krissy, why haven't you slept in 2 days?????????

Ditto!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.