Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Going back to work

This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

On Wednesday my attoey called saying she picked up my pension hearing packet. She also sent a follow up to the city attoey, since we hadn't heard from them in over 2 weeks. During our discussion, my attoey decided she was going to have to subpeona either the city attoey or the director of personnel for my hearing. After several calls and emails, we thought we were going to have to push my hearing until next month.

Then on Thursday my attoey calls and said we got the offer from the city. They outlined my job description, hours and were agreeable to our terms (me being able to leave early to get my treatments and dr appt.). So attoey replied back that I accept. Later in the evening my attoey calls back and says she just spoke with city attoey and supervisor. They wanted to discuss a settlement for me to drop the EEOC suit.

I told them i wanted the last 6 months of my medical leave back and i wanted all my lost wages, from the time I was taken off the payroll until i'm reinstated. We are waiting for them to agree to that before I sign on the dotted line.

I am scheduled to report back to work on Thursday the 16th.

Wow Kim….This has been a wild and crazy ride for you. One you should not have had to take. I pray that it all ends up in your favor. They owe you BIG time!! xoxo

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Glad this appears to be finally over for you. Lisa is right they owe you big time

So glad for you!

xoxo

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Wow Kim….This has been a wild and crazy ride for you. One you should not have had to take. I pray that it all ends up in your favor. They owe you BIG time!! xoxo

DITTO!!!!!!!!!
          Wonderful news, Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          and don't forget to keep us posted about the settlement!!!!!!!!
          {{{HUGS}}} delivered jumping up and down and with squeals of joy!!!!!

Congrats! Hope they agree to all your tems and you are able to get back to work as scheduled.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

i'm so happy for you Kim!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Wow! Kim great news.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

So glad it is working out for you.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Kim, this is AWESOME. I hope it all works out the way you want it to. 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Kim, I hope it all works out for you!!

That is wonderful news Kim! Hope they finally see what the heck they are doing. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Kim, thisis wonderful news!!Hope it all works in your favor, Lord knows you deserve it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

AMAZING!!! I hope and will pray that they accept your terms, which are nothing but reasonable!! YAY!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.