Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Good Laugh – what 3 jobs could you never do?

This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

OK, just curious about this – what 3 kinds of jobs could you NEVER imagine doing? In order of phobia here are mine…

1. A driving job – like driving a bus… I HATE driving and easily get car sick.

2. A dirty job – like a janitor… I hate cleaning but am a clean freak so public bathroom creep me out!

3. A technical job – like computer repairs… I don't even have any patience to lea how to work my new phone.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

1. Firefighter, nope. No way.
      2. Ortho doc, lol. I can't stand the sound of breaking bones, or the idea of having to put things back in place. Ewwww. **shiver**
      3. Mine worker, I am so claustrophobic, I think not. Again I say, no way!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

1. Teacher even though I love teaching here at work, I can't deal with other peoples bad children.

2. Bus driver see above

3. Fast food worker enough said

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

1. I'm with Vicky on the driving thing…HATE it
          2. Waitress of any kind, I end up spilling the food in the customers lap
          3. Firerfighter, one of my fears is being caught in a buing building

Let's see, I could never imagine….

1. Factory work…BOOOOOOOOOOORING.

2. Crab fishing; I have seem enough eps of Deadliest Catch to know that is not a good career!

3. Nurse; I grew up with all kinds of stories from my mom, no thanks!

Snagg1
            Send PM

1. Nurse (even though I've been told I have eaed that liscence)
            2. salesperson
            3. politician I can't lie like that!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

1. Daycare
              2. Postal service
              3. OBGYN

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

1. Anything in the medical field….I don't like touching strangers…ewwww…, but I am so thankful that there are people like Lisa G who can.
              2. A salesman….I don't think I could even sell a bible to the Pope..LOL…I just don't like to ask anyone for anything.
              3. Daycare worker….I love kids, buutt….

1. ditto the anything in the medical field
              2. politician!
              3. firefighter or police officer (yeah, I know that's technically 4 but those two are equal on my scale!)

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

1. Teacher even though I love teaching here at work, I can't deal with other peoples bad children.

2. Bus driver see above

Kim, this had me ROLLING! It's really not THAT bad! LOL!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

1. I ABSOLUTELY HATE to drive, so anything like that is off my list! And, I have a little bit of road rage, so that wouldn't be good.
                  2. I used to watch Dirty Jobs a lot, so anything to do with sewer is OUT.
                  3. Anything to do with insurance or medicaid. You have to tell people NO all of the time, and take a lot of shit from people when you tell them that something isn't covered or you are on a waitlist. I have LOST it on several people over the phone- if I were on the receiving end of that on a daily basis, I'd be an alcoholic! LOL!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

[quote]

2. Bus driver see above

[/quote]
                    Rae, I have a hard enough time teaching firefighters and paramedics. Me teaching kids, I just don't think would be a good thing.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

[quote]
                      [quote]

2. Bus driver see above

[/quote]
                      Rae, I have a hard enough time teaching firefighters and paramedics. Me teaching kids, I just don't think would be a good thing.
                      [/quote]

I will tell you that adults are way worse than kids.

1. I would not want to be the one who has to clean out septic tanks!

2. I could not work in a mine. (Same reason as Heidi)

3. I could not be the one to work on those huge wind generators. Scared of heights!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

[quote]
                        [quote]

2. Bus driver see above

[/quote]
                        [/quote]
                        What do you teach Kim?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.