Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Good Morning, Swirly sisters!

This topic contains 72 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Yay, Krissy! The forums are back! How is everyone today?

Glad to be able to get back on again and chat with everyone-look forward to some laughs today. I missed everyone!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Now I can imagine what someone going through crack withdraw feels like! I was getting the shakes w/o my swirly dose. Ohhhh feel the calm flowing over me. Now just excitement to start scrappin when my July kit comes in. Cast is off, just a brace now, so as far as I'm conceed,,,it's on!

Yay! I had asked about your wrist in the old forums. Glad to hear it is off now so you can get back to normal.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi girls… I'm happy to see some familiar faces. I was going through withdrawals too!! Yesterday I kept feeling like there was something I needed to do and I bet it had to do with SDoos.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

same here, Mandy!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hi everyone!!!

I'm so happy the site is up….I was lost..lol!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I was so excited to see the forums back up! Krissy is doing an amazing job! It just didn't seem right not to start my moing out on the forums!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Doesn't it feel GREAT to be back ?!?!?!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh yes, definitely!!

Oh yeah!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Hi everyone! Seems like all of us were wondering around in a zombie like haze. You go Krissy!!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Isn't Krissy just working overtime to get this all back up and looking so good too!!!

Thanks Krissy, and it sure is nice to be back!!

Whew!! So glad to be back!!

5 minutes with the hacker..just 5

Krissy – I've said it before and ill say it again. YOU FREAKIN ROCK!!

OMG! What an addict I am, I can't believe the withdrawals after only a day. Hello everybody!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hi everyone!! Talk about withdrawal! I think I've been circling and swirling more these past few days than any other time – needed my swirly fix! Wish there was something we could do for Krissy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.