Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Good news for once.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Called today to check on DH although there is not much change they did move him to a room yesterday (no one let me know), I have to call for updates since he is in FOrt Worth & we are here.

Afer 45 minutes & 4 seconds (phone tells how long) with the insurance company this moing, they are going to pay the lien holder on Travis' car with out the required signature from DH. Everyone was really nice, they just did not know how to bypass the redtape. The car was in his name only and I do not have power of attoey. I had sent a payment on the car which would have covered the 200.00 still owed, but our wonderful dealer said he was going to tear up my check when he gets it because he is clearing the lean on what the insurance pays.

I asked for a miracle today & guess I got one, not the one I was hoping for. So, I will ask again tomorrow! 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Damn, Joy. I hope it all works out.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I hope it works out too Joy 🙂

red tape sucks!

Snagg1
            Send PM

A little victory matters. The add up to big victories. Let's hope this is the beginning of big victories!!!!

That's wonderful Joy. There are some wonderful angels thrown in our path sometimes. Glad you got one thrown your way for once, yes, still pray for miracles!!!

I remember all those crazy times when I was dealing with hospital, bills, etc. and one little victory and kindness felt= so wonderful. I see those as goods yes answers and his little miracles that I sometimes over looked. You are in our prayers and I hope you can visualize all of us hugging you and praying for you and you DH. For me it seemed like I would get a small or large miracle and then the evil one would mess with my head and I got so I would say get thou behind me Satan. I used that sentence any time I got negative or afraid because I know that he does not want us to be happy ever. (Sorry if I went into my beliefs too much). TY for sharing your miracles with us because it helps to see God working in your live which means he is working in mine too because he is hearing our prayers. It seems easier to see him workingin others lives than our own (that is a lie — see he works on my thoughts constantly). You are blessed and lots of prayers are going up for you and I do believe God hears all prayers for us or others. You remain in my prayer joual. (My first project)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

joy I am so happy you got some good news for once,hoping this is a new beginning for you…hugs

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That's so wonderful Joy!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Joy, that's good news; one less thing to conce right now when you don't need extra worries.
                  You're in my thoughts and prayers, sweetie!!!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I remember all those crazy times when I was dealing with hospital, bills, etc. and one little victory and kindness felt= so wonderful. I see those as goods yes answers and his little miracles that I sometimes over looked. You are in our prayers and I hope you can visualize all of us hugging you and praying for you and you DH. For me it seemed like I would get a small or large miracle and then the evil one would mess with my head and I got so I would say get thou behind me Satan. I used that sentence any time I got negative or afraid because I know that he does not want us to be happy ever. (Sorry if I went into my beliefs too much). TY for sharing your miracles with us because it helps to see God working in your live which means he is working in mine too because he is hearing our prayers. It seems easier to see him workingin others lives than our own (that is a lie — see he works on my thoughts constantly). You are blessed and lots of prayers are going up for you and I do believe God hears all prayers for us or others. You remain in my prayer joual. (My first project)

Amen! God is good all the time & all the time God is good.
                    Thanks everyone for the hugs and prayers.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

DAvid said a few words yesterday & we cuddled a lot. God is working miracles. 🙂

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Hoooray!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Oh, Joy, such wonderful news!!!!!!!!!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Ps 91:15…….. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.

Yes, he is working miracles-so happy for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.