Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Good thoughts needed

This topic contains 38 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Just over a month ago my dh had a bad fall on the deck of his truck (he delivers big machinery), the deck was really slippery from the rain and he slipped and wacked his head really hard. He's been having bad vertigo and memory problems (he couldn't even remember one of his best buddies name the other week). It doesn't seem to be getting better and the doctor is sending him for a cat scan tomorrow. In between all of this his sister just had her second brain aneurism, and his Dad had an aneurism about 20 years ago so the doctor thinks even without his fall at work a cat scan would be a good idea with this family history. Anyway just wanted to get good thoughts coming our way that their isn't anything serious happening – thanks so much!

Oh my…. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and your DH. Prayers coming your way Steph!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh Steph…sending good thought and prayers your way!!!

Sending prayers your way Steph!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thinking nothing but the best thoughts for your husband Steph! It's good that he's having the scan and removing the worry!

Sending prayers, Steph!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks everyone!

Sending prayers and good thoughts from Ireland 🙂 hope it is something easily helped!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Oh, Steph, I'm so sorry!!! Thoughts and prayers are being sent your way!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yikes, Steph! I hope it all goes well! I'll be thinking of you guys. Hugs.

Steph! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Sending prayers, Steph!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thanks all! My dh had the cat scan this moing but of course they don't tell you anything we have to wait to see the Doctor on the 28th. He did say that none of the tech's were putting any sort of face on (like an oh you poor thing face, lol), so we'll just have to wait and I hate waiting for things!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Ugh. I hate waiting for test results like that. I totally feel for you guys. It seems like forever away too. I guess the good news is, hopefully, that if they saw anything absolutely life-threatening, the doc would have called you by now.

Sorry you are having to wait so long for test resluts, Steph! Hopefully, the time goes by quickly!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.