Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Got a problem….

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Several of my LO's have warped in the sleeves? I have only one LO in a sleeve due to the embellies being pretty high. I have some in a neat pile and some in a 3-ring binder, but it doesn't seem to matter which way they are stored. Any one had this problem before? I'm wondering if it's due to the 3-in-1 glue that I used to adhere some of the papers??? Or should I back the LO on a seperate piece of cardstock to keep it firm when storing?
    Thanks for the help!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I don't know why they are warping. I have never had that problem, but I do back every layout on heavy cardstock, maybe that's the ticket!

I have a few warped ones..BULK…Thats why…I cant back every one with card board…No room!!!

After examining and thinking, I think it may be a combination of the glue I use and not backing the LO. I'm going to try and back each one.

Robin….do you glue your backing or use a roller adhesive….like an ATG gun or the like?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have a few warped ones..BULK…Thats why…I cant back every one with card board…No room!!!

Same here. I've tried different glues but they still warped after time

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh, no!!! None of my old LO's that are flat and not very fancy never warp. wouldn't you know it! The good ones look awful after a while. Some Savage should invent a new album for us that would keep our phat LO's looking good!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.