Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Got my Vagabond

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

LOVE my Vagabond!!!!!!!!!!

[img:width=40&height=40]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1291214651_49_FT0_heart_beat.gif[/img]

Yay, Kathi! Let's see come things you do with it! Please?!!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Yay!!!! Let's see some stuff from you! Make it your slave LOL

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Kathi, how much better is it?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awesome Kathi!!!! Wanna see what you do!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

tres cool, Kathi!

good for you, Girl! play hard!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely post a review ASAP!

Strange..I have no desire to get one…hhhmmm I love my Cuttlebug!!! It does everything I need..Will the vagabond take every die and folder I have??? Because if it does I may have to rethink it…It is electric isn't it!!!???

cool!

Strange..I have no desire to get one…hhhmmm I love my Cuttlebug!!! It does everything I need..Will the vagabond take every die and folder I have??? Because if it does I may have to rethink it…It is electric isn't it!!!???

It takes any die on the market. Yes it is electric.

It runs smooth, very little noise, there's no cranking involved (which hurts my old arthritic neck and shoulder) it's 12x8x4., Much better looking in person than the prototype we saw earier this year. Has guides for the sandwich so you don't have to hold anything while it goes through. It reverses so you don't have to tu the machine around or take the die out and start over, just flip a switch

Gave the DGD's my Big Shot and Epic 6 on Thanksgiving

I LOVE It!!!!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Saw it at Archivers for $199.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

that's a great review, Kathi – i too love my cuttlebug, but i can totally see why you love it.
              our LSS is selling them for $220 – which is good, for Canada 🙂
              i think they are supposed to be about $250 in the US.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

It is tempting. Maybe on my loooooong wish list 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Yep…I gave all my other tools as presents to SIL …… I'm with Kathi….LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do….he just thought of every little detail….and it looks great …ALL dies work with it….it is awesome!!! well worth the money….the lowest price anyone is supposed to sell it for here in the US is $199….if you can get it on ebay or other places for less….it's a deal!!!! and did I say well worth it….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.