Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Granddaughter's Dress Up

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I really enjoyed doing this monthly challenge. With three granddaughters, I never run out of willing subjects. I used some old doilies and Tim Holtz Picture Wheel on this page. With the Picture Wheel, I was able to add some of the other Glam Shots of them.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Beth this is so pretty, I love how your flowers look like they're flowing from her dress!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I fell in love with this in the Gallery: such a pretty girly page: your View Master disc is fantastic!!!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

[url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1393100627_357_FT232828_glamor_girls_007_swirly.jpg][img:width=600&height=545]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1393100627_357_FT232828_glamor_girls_007_swirly_.jpg[/img][/url]

So creative and cute! I love how you dispersed the doily across the page-never thought of that! And the flower train is beautiful as well!

Beth, I love how you draped the flowers around the bottom of her skirt. Gorgeous!

Snagg1
            Send PM

This is very sweet and whimsical! Love the way you textured with the doily!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OMG they are so cute! Love their little poses!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

So Gorgeous Beth!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Darling!!

Beautiful LO, Beth!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Very pretty layout.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Totally adorable!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.