This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

http://g45papers.typepad.com/

thoughts? i think it's cute – good for kids, but mixed with something else maybe

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

As a grandma, I like it a lot. but I can see that others may want to pass. I love the choice of images and the beautiful vintage colors.

Pretty, but I don't think I will go out and buy it.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I am seeing a trend of vintage kids stuff – which is cool, I haven't done any heritage pages for awhile and so I am kind of digging it.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Pretty, but I don't think I will go out and buy it.

ya me either…maybe a piece or two

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

As much as I love G45, I hate that they are headed towards the kiddie pattes. I will have no use for them. I maybe able to squeeze something out with the backside of one or two of these but that's it.

Another company that may lose a loyal follower. Oh well, it will save me some money.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I really like it. I would use it to go back through the years, waaayyyy back, and scrap some of my school pics and also some of my parents that were taken at school.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

It's a nice collection, but I don't want it.

Bits and pieces appeal to me, but overall it reminds me of some Jenni Bowlin stuff from a year or so that looked cool but wasn't something I would ever really use.

Naw – snore

I like it to go back and scrap my kids school pictures Cute paper — can u tell I am a teacher.

I like it, but then, I have a lot of heritage photos I still need to work on and it would work great with my parents school photos!

Cute..but definitely not for me!

Those are totally CUTE!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Word on the street, and from a reliable source, is that this is more beautiful in person.

I, for one, really want some!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.