Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Greetings from Denver metro area

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi Swirlydoos! I am a new arrival to this wonderful place and can't wait to get my first kit! I met your Swirly Leader Krissy over last weekend at the papercraft fair and bought a kit and embellishments and signed up to join the club! I started scrapping about five years ago and discovered I am a technique junkie. And bling I love bling. And flowers…never too many flowers! I moved into cardmaking and make only one of a kind cards and have sold quite a few over the years. I love using ephemera and using found objects as well. In the past three years I've really embraced mixed media art and love to incorporate it into all things I do. I've attended three art retreats and would love nothing more than to travel around attending them all the time. What a life–coated in paint and glitter and hanging out with the peeps who completely understand having an obscene amount of art supplies! I look forward to getting to know you.

PS. I love cake!

Hi Patty, Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! It sound like you will going to love it here. Aren't those kits AMAZING??? And OMG… I'm so jealous… You met Krissy??? I'm waiting for that to happen for a very looooooong time!! lol
      I can't wait to see your creations. Do you have a blog?

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hi Patty! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome Patty to our crazy little world we call Swirlyville. Isn't Krissy the greatest????
          It sounds and if you're going to fit right in we the rest of us svages!!

Welcome to Swirlyville!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Hi Patty, Welcome!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Welcome!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hello Patty!!Welcome to Swirlydoos!! You're a lucky lady to have met Krissy already!! I've known her for serveral years and haven't got a chance to met her in person!! Can't wait to see your projects!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome to the party Patty! Yes Krissy is our hostess with the mostest!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hi Patty, welcome to the gang, I look forward to seeing your work!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Patty, bling, flowers, techniques, goop?
                      Oh, my dear, you're a Savage already!!!!!!

A big welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of you and your projects!!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Welcome to swirlydoos!!!!!!!!

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Thanks for such a warm welcome! Thanks!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Girrrrrrrllll YOU are so going to fit right in!!! WELCOME~~~

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Patty, you came to the right place!! We love anything that glitters, we have tons of technique driven tutorials and we LOVE flowers too!!! Welcome!!

cid_0EDD302757104894BB2376A695AE211.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.