Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Greetings from Sweden!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Before you reed this I must apologize for my very BAD english B) !alien ;D
      Hello everyone! πŸ˜€ My name is Karin (essmo on the net) and i am from Sweden. I just started subscribing om this beautiful kit (I got my first just the other day) and I loved it! πŸ™‚ !heart
      I have been looking around here in your blogs and forums I am stunned over all creativity and beautiful projects πŸ™‚
      I am 34 (in oct) and live with my husband and our 2 children (Saga 3Β½ year and Freja 4 months) Right now we are living in a trailor because we are rebuilding our house.. So not much room for me to scrap, but I have the most important things with me.. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

If You want to se my layouts and cards You can find me blog HERE

If thereΒ΄s anything YouΒ΄d like to know , just ask.. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Karin, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! I just took a peek at your blog; your work is stunning!!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with your Swirly kits!!!!
        By the way, your English is wonderful!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Hi Karin, WELCOME nice to have you here.
          You have some amazing work posted on your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lovely work on your blog. Welcome Karin, happy to have you here.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Welcome!!! Glad to see you here!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hello Karin!!! Welcome!! You will love it here!!!! ANd you English is just fine πŸ™‚

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hi Karin!!! Your English is way better than my Swedish!!! I don't know any actually LOL!

I looked at your blog and it is AMAZING!!!! I love that book mark. I think I am going to have to scrap list that!

Welcome to the savagery known as Swirlydoos~ Can't wait to see more of your work.

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Karin! Your blog is wonderful! Have fun scrapping with your Swirly kit!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thank You so much for your warm welcoming and kind words! πŸ˜€

Welcome Karin to our crazy little world. Your children are adorable and your LO's fantastic!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Hi Karin. Welcome!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Welcome to Swiryville!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome! Look forward to seeing your work!

Hi sweetie!! So glad you are here πŸ™‚ You know I adore your work and the swirly-kits are perfect for you!

Welcome!

Welcome Karin!! I am also new to the group! I am awaiting my very first kit and ca hardly wait.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.