Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Guess who's STUCK in Chicago????

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Yep. Chicago is flooding and no one can get in or out of this area. Cars are stuck in water up over their hoods and I'm praying that the rain lets up so I might be able to go home today! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Wow! Seems like Chicago has been giving you a run for your money since this whole thing started.

Let's just hope no one gets seriously hurt and everyone stays safe. I hope you can get out of there and safely home!

Awesome classes yesterday~ XO

That why they need to move it back to Orlando!!! Stay safe Krissy and hope you get home sweet home today!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Krissy, this is the trip from h3ll for you!!!!
          I've been so focused on the weather here (speaking of h3ll), that I didn't realize that you were getting such rain in Ill.
          Well, take a deep breath, get some rest, and get home safely!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

So sorry this hasn't been the best trip. Hopefully you can get out of [email protected] today. What about the other ladies ?

Oh, Krissy! You will be so glad when you finally get home! Hope you can get out of Chicago today!

You poor girl! This is insane, isn't it? Hope you get home today safe and sound!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hey, don't be talking bad about my town. The weather here has been freakishly weird. Hot as H3LL all week and bad storms during the night. last night was the worst, we are still under a flash flood waing.

Krissy is home safely now though.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hey, don't be talking bad about my town. The weather here has been freakishly weird. Hot as H3LL all week and bad storms during the night. last night was the worst, we are still under a flash flood waing.

Kim is tired of people talking trash about Chicago! Sorry, Kim. (And, I'm not being sarcastic.)

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote]

Kim is tired of people talking trash about Chicago! Sorry, Kim. (And, I'm not being sarcastic.)
                  [/quote]
                  I know it's all in fun. I'm good. Glad you made it out before the rain started.

Are we all OK??? Did someone offend Kim and her town??
                  Did someone say something bad about Chicago?? They need to come to Florida for a week right about now, or NY for that matter…You wouldn't want to live in either one of those places either right about now. The weather is freekin crazy everywhere!! Sorry if people are trashing Chicago Kim…We are all in the same weather boat at this time. Not fun at all.

No kidding! The weather is crazy all over! Chicago's one of my favorite towns!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Are we all OK??? Did someone offend Kim and her town??
                    Did someone say something bad about Chicago?? They need to come to Florida for a week right about now, or NY for that matter…You wouldn't want to live in either one of those places either right about now. The weather is freekin crazy everywhere!! Sorry if people are trashing Chicago Kim…We are all in the same weather boat at this time. Not fun at all.

No Lisa, I'm good. Everyone's been joking about the heat here all week, then last night the crazy rain and flooding. Hope my post didn't get taken out of context.

No, Rae's post conceed me a little. Glad everything is OK. The weather has been CRAZY hot here. No relief in site!! Hope you dont get to much rain by you. That could be bad to. Flooding happens a lot in the sunshine state too. Stay cool and dry my friend!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

No, Rae's post conceed me a little. Glad everything is OK. The weather has been CRAZY hot here. No relief in site!! Hope you dont get to much rain by you. That could be bad to. Flooding happens a lot in the sunshine state too. Stay cool and dry my friend!!

Thanks for asking Lisa. Rae, heard me say the same thing last yesterday. I tried to kidnap her and keep her here. She didn't like the humidity.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.