Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Had to show ya….

This topic contains 105 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • Author

I've been playing all afteoon….not perfect yet, but getting there.
    Where do you get the delicate baby wing brushes???
    [img:width=600&height=717]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279854557_45_FT0_photoshop.3_.jpg[/img]

I'd love to have an honest critique from one of the SwirlyExperts…..I want to be good at this someday…..

Here's another….
    [img:width=600&height=718]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279854691_45_FT14205_photoshop.2_.jpg[/img]

I think the lips are too rosy…..Just playing around with the flower color….

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh how sweet!! She's a doll!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh you can google them, or what I did was go to deviantart.com and search for photoshops brushes wings and a bunch of sets should pop up for you.

Do you have this photo in it's original form? It would be fun to play as well if you don't mind. I am loving all the practice.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Debbie, a tad (and I mean a featherweight) back on the pink and I think you got it!!!!!
          Totally adorable photos, btw, she's a real cutie!!!!

OMG…Debbie, how utterly adorable!!! Great work!!

Yes, the pink is a bit strong…..It doesn't look that strong in photoshop…
          Hope you don't get tired of looking at these….I'm having a blast!
          [img:width=600&height=1064]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279857905_45_FT14205_baby_brynlee.1_.jpg[/img]

Question: How do you get the black background to be uniform? Brynlee was sitting on a multi-colored chair. It looks really black in photoshop, but not when I upload them??? I used a brush to remove the color in the background…..

Oh you can google them, or what I did was go to deviantart.com and search for photoshops brushes wings and a bunch of sets should pop up for you.

Do you have this photo in it's original form? It would be fun to play as well if you don't mind. I am loving all the practice.

Yes, I do….I'll upload it for you….I'd love to see what an expert does with it….
          Thanks so much!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Aww thanks, but I am no where near an expert :P

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Love this in color!!!!!! What a sweet, huggable smile!!!!!

Thanks all….she is the light and joy of my life…..

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I can understand why!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Here is one I played with a little
                  [img:width=600&height=1064]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279860277_2_FT14205_baby_brynlee_1__02.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.