Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULIEN!!!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Happy birthday to our own super sweet, and super talented Paulien!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Happy Birthday and congrats on the new grandbaby !!!!!!!!
        [img:width=146&height=163]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381160335_41_FT221963_birthday_balloons_-3.gif[/img]
        [img:width=320&height=320]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381160335_41_FT221963_congratulations_pinkrosesgoldbutter.gif[/img]
        [img:width=460&height=460]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381160335_41_FT221963_happy_birthday_4.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Happy birthday and congratulations Paulien!!

Happy, Happy Birthday Paulien! And congrats on the new addition to the family!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people on the face of the earth!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULIEN!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Happy Birthday, my sweet friend! Hugs!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Happy Birthday, Paulien!!! Love ya..HUGS!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Happy Birthday Paulien and congrats on the new grand baby!

Happy Birthday, Paulien! Congratulations on your new grandbaby!

Awww, you guys!!! Thank you so much. To all of you, for the b-day wishes and the congrats on my baby-grandson.
                    Also everyone who left a message at FB Thank you so much!!!!! If I haven't replied to you personally, please excuse me, cause I'm a DORK when it comes to FB. lol
                    But…….. THANK YOU!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Happy Birthday Paulien! And Congratulations on the birth of your Grandson!!!!

Belated birthday wishes, Paulien and special hugs on becoming a grandma. There is nothing like the miracle of a grandchild to love and cherish. God Bless! xxooxx

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Belated birthday wishes Paulien! I'm sure your day was wonderful with a new baby to hug and cuddle. Wishing you many more birthdays equally wonderful! Congratulations on your new little grandson as well!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.