Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!
      [img:width=92&height=88]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1383230072_41_FT0_halloween_mask.gif[/img]
      [img:width=92&height=88]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1383230072_41_FT0_grave_digger.gif[/img]

Happy Halloween!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Yes- have a wonderful Halloween, everyone!

What are your plans?

I still have to carve pumpkins. Audra is going to be a cat, Owen is Superman, and Elijah is a garden gnome.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Rae, lol @ Elijah's costume. You must post pics of all the littles.

Happy Halloween everyone. No plans here, I have to work tonight. besides we didn't get a single kid last year for candy. 🙁

Have a great time you guys!!!!

Yes, Rae! Post a picture of your kids in their costumes! I miss the fun of helping the kids put together costumes! Some years, we have gone to watch some of our grandkids trick or treat, but not this year. We are having 4 of our grandkids back for a week long visit, starting tomorrow. So we're not going anywhere today!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

That sounds fun, Cheryl!

I will post pics tomorrow probably. When I saw that garden gnome costume, I KNEW that was Elijah's costume- so flippin' cute!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

LOL!! Totally cute, Rae!!

Delilah is Little Red Riding Hood and Elijah is a Ninja. My older girls are to cool to dress up :P
              I really wish they would….we'd rack up on the candy…lol!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Rae lol @ Elijah. Too cute! Love to see picks.

Roman is having a Tim Burton movie get together with about 4-5 of his friends…including his current crush ;)

Colin is a blues brother, Liam is Dr. Who (DAvid Tennant), and Aubrey is going as his companion Rose Tyler.

I'm masquerading as a caring compassionate mother. LOL

My GF Cassie is coming with her 2 boys, my FIL is coming, and Liam's friend Jacob might come iwth his big sis Maggie who is in Roman's class.

Yes…Halloween is busy at the Templeton house hold.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Happy Halloween everyone! Stay safe!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Happy Halloween everyone !!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Happy Halloween all, can't wait to see all the kids costumes. We had only about 35 kids tonight which is way more than last year. I guess we live in an older neighborhood so all of the kids are grown. My dh talked to one of the guys at work and they had 280 kids last year and this year they're expecting more than 350! I'm glad I don't have to buy all that candy, lol.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.