Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Happy Halloween

This topic contains 42 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Happy Halloween to my sistas!!!

I'm so exhausted. We went to a Halloween party last night for jr. high kids. DH and me chaperoned. I can't hang anymore…lol!! I wish I had their energy.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Same here! Went to a Halloween party for my little one last night! Then today we carved pumpkins and made halloween cupcakes! And I am answering the door while a hundred trick or treaters visit!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I carved two pumpkins today, and it took almost two hours! We are taking the kids around the neighborhood this evening for a little while, then coming home to give out candy. Dh has to work tomorrow, so it will be an early evening.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Just got back from Trick or Treating. It is totally DEAD around here. Nothing but dark streets!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Our neighborhood was dead too!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Here are my pumpkins! I have to edit the ones of my kids still.
              [img:width=600&height=352]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288579376_16_FT45295_img_2708_.jpg[/img]

Great carving, Rae!!!!
              we only have had 9 trick or treat'ers tonight 🙁
              and i gots a whole lotta chocolate to eat!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

So I spent a boat load on candy because we ran out last year but now that I am on my diet I have tons left…go figure! Check out my Snow White though. Bloody Grim Reaper (my 8 year old ws too scary to post.) Hope you all had an Awesome Halloween. I did with a a bottle of Cupcake while I handed out candy to the cute kids and DID NOT EAT ANY img][/img] Hope I wake up in time to go to work tomorrow! LOL.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

WOW, I guess no one wanted to by candy this year eh?

Heheee…the kids look cute Rae!!

That's great pumpkin carving Rae! Mine is just a simple one!
                  Well, I went through 6 bags of candy. There were a lot of teenagers trick or treating last night!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I had 50 trick or treaters last night. That is low for me also as it is not uncommon to get twice that. They seemed to be doing a lot of trunk or treating here which I had never heard of before this year.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Wow, I thought it was just us…. we only had like 15 ALL NIGHT!!! But we are on a 'side street' and the end houses are usually dark, so we don't get as many as the main street…… I felt sorry for our accross the street neighbor….. she was all dressed up and sitting out front on her porch….. and got so few kids…. boooooo…….

sat on the front porch, drank wine and handed out candy. (7 huge bags from BJ's) DH had to walk the neighborhood with the younger ones.
                      [img:width=413&height=550]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288614608_227_FT45295_p1020984.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Dh bought tons of candy and the doorbell only rang 3 times. I guess I'll be taking the leftover candy to my monthly crop.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.