Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Happy Mail

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I know we love our monthly Happy Mail with our kits but sometimes I get happy mail from other places. This is what I got yesterday–I am blaming Manda because one day she mentioned that Blitsy had these:

[img:width=600&height=442]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1365107567_2593_FT0_img_0658_600x442.jpg[/img]

I already had four colors that I bought at Hobby Lobby and I was lusting after some more….and the price was great…and I've been good…well you know the drill.

Anyone else have happy mail?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Yes! I am expecting a haul of metal hardware from Alpha Stamps.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awesome!!! Dang, I forgot I wanted that white dylusions!! Looks like I need to find it!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

ME TOO!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Looks like you're going to be having fun!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

LOL!!!! Be sure to let us see what you do with your stuffs!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

You bought my Lemon Zest!!! BLAST YOU PATTY!!! I kept refreshing over and over and it was in someone's cart. IT WAS YOURS!!! I had to get all blues and purples but yes…I got happy mail.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Rae your happy mail sounds interesting! There are so many cool things out there.

I know the feeling Andie–it happens all the time on Blitsy to me too!

I haven't tried the white Dylusions yet but I saw it on one of the bazillion youtube tutorials I watched last week and it looks super coolio!

I'm impatiently waiting for more happy mail–a Gelli Plate! Come to mama–

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Ohhh, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Great score! Now with the increase in shipping prices, I need to be more selective and look for better sales when I shop online from the USA 🙁 Our Canadian dollar is pretty much at par but the selection here is only about 70% of what you guys have access to. Thank goodness for Swirlydoos 🙂

LOL!! I hope you like them! I will be getting the rest of those the next time they have them, my scrappy budget was maxed!

Blitsy rocks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.