Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Happy May Day!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

When I think of May 1st, I always think of, first, it's my mom's birthday, and then about Spring flowers, May baskets, dancing around the May pole, green grass, etc. NOT the 3 inches of snow and 32 degrees I woke up to this moing!!! What a weird spring this has been for us! Not complaining though! The snow is very wet and the moisture is heaven sent! Happy May Day! ;D

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Well, I am glad that YOU are enjoying the snow. I am so done with it. :p

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Happy May Day !!

LOL! Rae, dh agrees with you! He is out feeding and taking care of baby calves right now and not enjoying it at all! I am inside listening to music, doing laundry and drinking Chai tea! I also don't think we have as much snow as you did and don't have to drive busy roads in it!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

It's sunny and 80 degrees here. I bought out the convertible today!!

Sounds like perfect weather for a ride in a convertible! 🙂

;D

May is fabulous! Even though we will drop about 40 degrees this afteoon and tomorrow will feel like winter…LOL!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I love the smell of Spring on a warm day when the ground is still wet…it brings back memories of childhood and playing in the yard.

Today is 80 and sunny. Tomorrow it's supposed to be cold enough to snow! I hate Michigan weather!! I swear it's bi-polar. Can weather BE bi-polar?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Shut up, Kim.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

[quote]

Shut up, Kim.
                [/quote]
                BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

[quote]
                  [quote]

Shut up, Kim.
                  [/quote]
                  BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
                  [/quote]
                  I was going to say that only because it only reached 64 here today. Bright, sunny and dry, though and I love it in the high 60's to mid 70's, so I'm happy.
                  Snow in May sucks, though.

Oh, yes, May. I went to Catholic school in the 50's and May was the month to gather flowers and make May altars to honor Mary. So I do remember that, along with the warming weather, getting out the roller skates, jump ropes and jacks.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Happy May Day all! I'm so glad I live on the West Coast of Canada, I couldn't handle having snow at this time of the year, I'm a warm weather person, we're not quite as warm as Califoia is right now but it's suppose to be 24/25 Celsius by the weekend. Which is about 75 to 80F

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I hear you Rae—Sooooo done with snow

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.