Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Happy New Year!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Whats everyone up to for New Years Eve? We are going to a friends house party tonight, not sure how long we'll last mind you, but hopefully long enough to watch the ball drop in Time Square on the TV. I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve and all the best for 2014!

Sounds like fun, Steph! We won't be doing anything tonight. Tomorrow, we are going to my Mom's for the day. It is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, so a lot will depend on how much we get! I don't want to spend 2 1/2 hours driving on bad roads!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Dh got the night off. We are staying in, ordering Chinese and will have champagne at midnight.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OOOOOooooo champagne!!!

Hubby and I are going to a friend's house with brother in law and little cousin in tow. By little I mean she's 20.

The kids all ditched us to go spend the night at friend's houses. WTH?! LOL

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

We are cooking Baby Back ribs, sitting outside in our bare feet…unheard of in the dead of winter…Really it is true…Unbelievable weather here in Califoia

Happy New Year everyone!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OMG Barbara…it's 14 degrees here right now…and dropping!!!! LOL

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Wow Andie, I have heard it on the news, stay safe.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Be safe, everyone. Dh is supposed to be going out with some friends, but there is a slight possibility that it may fall through. If he goes, I'm scrapping. If he doesn't we will have a Orange is the New Black marathon! LOVE that show. We just watch a couple of episodes last night- I'm hooked.

Hello all. Newbie here. I've been a member since July but haven't had a chance to participate much in the forums. Hopefully I'll be able to get more involved in 2014. Happy New Year!

hubby and I are just staying home watching movies til 12.
                  Be safe everyone & Happy New Year! 🙂

I am sure I will be sound asleep long before midnight, but the wide awake when the fireworks start. I live by a little lake were people go and shoot off their own fireworks & my little doggie hates the noise and will wake up and freak out. No sleeping after that. I really don't like this night. Poor little pup.

[img:width=600&height=449]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1388534830_2715_FT227550_1007201826543_.jpg[/img]

Oops . I forgot happy 2014!!!

We're staying home and watching a couple movies. Will likely go to bed by 10, as I'm participating in the annual Merry Mayhem mystery quilt event tomorrow.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Barbara I'm so jealous, I wish I could be out in my bare feet, mind you we have mild weather compared to the rest of Canada.

Poor little puppy dog Ginger. Our old dog was like that, he'd run back & forth to the window and then me barking and howling the whole time like I could make it stop.

Hi Amy welcome to the group!

Sounds like a lot of you are just going to stay at home and relax which seems to be more the norm as we get older. I know I'd rather be home but we need to show up to the party, then most likely sneak away when no one is looking, lol.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Happy New Year everyone.

I went to a friends house and we played cards and board games. At about 11:45 I was pretty well done, but stuck it out til midnight before heading home.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.