Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Happy Thanksgiving…

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I just wanted to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving! I won't be on until later tonight probably, so I wanted to do this early so that I wouldn't forget. I hope that everyone has good food, good friends and family, but most of all…many, many, many blessings!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hope everyone has a Terrific Day with family and friends!!!

Happy Turkey day everyone!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving 🙂 eat some turkey for me 🙂

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Here's hoping that everyone had a wonderful day with friends and family. It was truly a blessed day at the Youngs.

enjoy your turkey day!! 🙂

My hubby just handed me $40…..now it's not a lot, but I am heading out to J's and Hobby lobby to spend it – with my coupons, there out to be some ribbon and trim I must have.

Cool Lisa!!! thanks

Hope everyone had a great turkey day! I am still at my sister's celebrating, but I did manage to sneak on here for a couple of minutes. Today is the big Nebraska/Colorado game and since we have people from both states here, it is an annual tradition to watch the game together. Last time for this game! Have a great weekend!

Lisa love the new Avi!!!!!

Yea, the other was about 2 years old..I was getting tired at looking at the same one…This one was a self portrait this moing!!! Love my 85mm lens and my wireless remote!!!

WOW – your AVI is smashing!!!!!!! Yowzer – gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Move over Gabbie – your mom is HOT!

I just was pricing 85mm lenses. wow and wowowowowowowow

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.